Wednesday, February 4, 2009

About me



Apart from being technologically impaired, I'm using my grandpa's computer right now and its SUPER retarded so this is being a bigger pain in the butt that i anticipated.

Mostly i am an idealist, my writing style is usually romanticism and maybe a touch of postmodernism. i am an honor student in high school so i know plenty about writing and enough about blogger. I use to have another blog here in ninth grade but i eventually forgot the password and gave up. Right now i have been continuing my writings in my book, the process is slow but i am very ecstatic because in my creative writing class I'm getting a grade to let myself reboot. Writing has always been a very healthy way for me to express myself.

This Friday I'm going on a date with the guy that i have been crushing on all year, to keep his confidence we shall call him... Teddy. Now Teddy was in my group for the Christmas dance at school, ever since then we have just kind of been little buds. Finally i got the guts to ask him. i blurted to him what he was doing next Friday, he said nothing. Me, being the chicken, backed out by saying "...keep it open...." The next day i asked him if he liked lazier tagging and when he informed me that he did i told him i had never gone. Finally i just came out with it the last two minutes of lunch. Funny thing, he told me he knew from my other friend that i was going to ask him even before i had approached him about it.

My favorite type of music really depends on my mood, but usually i like rock. Not hard rock or old rock, stuff like The Fray and Nickleback. I hate when people say they like everything but i really do, everything but Jack Johnson. I can't listen to him without thinking about Curious George. But music is one of the biggest parts of my life. My Dad is an amazing organist, my mother a beautiful opera singer, my sister was/is hardworking flutist and pianist, and then there is me. I have been in the International Children's Choir when we went to the music Olympics in china and i love to be in musicals and plays.

One of the best moments in my life was when i figured out i was going to get to keep my dog, Nyako Girl. She had previously been my brothers but as he was going to collage and didn't even live at home then i was scared i would never see her again. My brother had come home to visit and brought her, for a month i got to take care of her then, my parents told me the news. I ran strait outside and hugged her while i was crying with joy.

I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints and the gospel they teach is true and i am a firm believer in God. Gratefully, i was born into these teachings and i was baptized when i was eight. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not some kind of perfect person. For a long time i really struggled to find myself and what i, myself believed in. That was one of the most hard and rewarding times in my life and i wouldn't trade it for anything.

In my free time i love to read, but mostly i don't really have the great privilege of free time. I am constantly running around with voice, piano, and acting lesions. Hanging out with friends is a thing i like to do a lot, it helps me stay not feeling alone. There are times in the summer where i like to walk my dog down to a place i like to call solitude where there is a creek and beautiful tall trees. Laying in the grass with the sound of water dancing by me sounds so amazing right now, still snow covers the ground here.

So i hope i have answered some of what i am all about. I'm not the best at consistency but i am wonderful with my attitude towards it! I hope we all enjoy this journey of getting to know me.
~*/Starimprint~

1 comment:

  1. Yo sis! I'm so glad that you finally got a blog! So fun. Thanks for saying I was a good flutist and pianist! It's fun to hear all the things about you, even though I think I know you pretty well. And why haven't I heard about "Teddy"? I need details sis! Anyways, love ya!

    ReplyDelete