Sunday, July 18, 2010

Written


I forget all the time that writing cures my soul of all ills. Naturally that's all i have really been doing since i got my new laptop. I'm somehow addicted to the written word.

Seuss is over, and it's a good thing. Somehow it was just a continuation of high school only with more makeup and a lot more sweaty. I'm glad that i am back with my true friends. My best friends are still close to me and that's all that really matters. Soon, however, i will be gone and be making new ones.

I went up to my campus the other day. Very excited now to be up there and on my own. It has been my dream ever since i was little and now it is finally coming true. Weird how that happens. I always thought it was cliche to say "if you can dream it you can achieve it" but the more i think about it the more i have the attitude of "well who is gonna stop me?" I like that. I like the confidence i have in my self.

Me and Darti's friendship is over. It's a good thing but i don't really know how to put it into words why. Me and J aren't doing so great either. Maybe some hot guy is on his mission and waiting to come home and find me. Yes, i will hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment