My purpous is not to gossip or complain.
I fell like i'm back there. Stuck in that forsaken school that i called home for an entire year. Why do people have to be so ignorant to human feelings? I just didn't think that people like that existed anymore; rude, dramatic, grudging, stuck up, diva, attention seeking girls! (Two excluding)
Example A: Today one of them told their life story about how they got into meth, had a baby with her boyfriend, then figured out he cheated on her so she dumped sugar in his gas tank and tore out his radio. She said that jail was fun for three months.
Example B: The room that we are in is covered with mirrors. Now gossiping can be right in front of the person your speaking about by catching someones eye in a particular mirror and rolling your eyes or pretending to shoot them with a gun behind their head.Instead of sinking after class i thanked God over and over and over! Man he has directed my life away from so many horrible outcomes! It amazes me how people must point out the difference between each other. We're all God's children, we all have feelings, we all have good qualities. I find that since i tied the knot i slowly switched from "I want to end this" to "I want to make it through this." Grit my teeth and try to enjoy the next twelve months. Wow, i've almost finished an entire month there. Only twelve more weeks and i'm good to go. That makes me terribly happy. Just like my mother, i find that my nose is always in a book now, especially when i am in class. They talk of booze and parties and i day dream of far off kingdoms and heros slaying the bad guy. I'm ok with that trade off really.
By the way, i have never truly appreciated how amazing my family is. My mother is the most spectacular woman alive and of course she has the smartest father at her side! My sister and brother have been calling me more and more just to talk to me because we love each other!! Not just my immediate family but my grandma (bless her) and my grandpa! Grandpa gave me some extra food this weekend AND gave me this pin from my grandmothers collection (funny how she keeps popping up everywhere, i guess it is because she is telling me she's on my side just invisible for the moment.) My cousins are such fabulous people! They are so funny and sweet and kind and even stylish! I would give my arm and leg for all of them. My aunts and uncles have helped my family so much when we were in times of need.I thought this kind of family was normal, yet my best friend got kicked out of her home because her grandfather came home (whom she lived with) saying "if your under the impression you are welcome in my house you were horribly mistaken, you have four hours to pack your bags."My family wouldn't do that to me. My family loves me. I can't wait until the day i can tie Jedi to me permanently!























No comments:
Post a Comment