I don't think it's the little thing in life that matter; the football game score, the rude insults she said, the injustice of a work or school facilities, birthdays, who cooked dinner that night. If this cliche mean't anything don't you think that more marriages would last and wars would not be started in such a haste? People would keep a closer eye on their brain-to-mouth filters and ninety three percent of the people would be on mood altering drugs.
Only a handful of things will actually carry on through to the next life which is why i am so happy that is is only a short eight and a half months away before my husband and i complete the circle and commit to one another and to God in the Salt Lake Temple. This past Saturday we had the opportunity to walk through the Brigham Temple together! The open house was a first for Jedi and he loved it! Standing in the sealing room and looking into the mirrors gave me a peace and the willpower i have been lacking lately.
We feel the torment of those who don't want us to succeed. Work pulls us apart and our attitudes have gone for a trip down a very steep mountain to climb back up. I feel so jealous of those who can go to the temple. It is a vicious green monster inside me. School is fine, I wish it wasn't going as good as it was so i could give up. I miss Jedi. If i see him at all during the week it is a good day. It is taxing, but i can under take it and that is the hardest part. I just don't want to. I wish sometimes i could cop out of it.
In the end there won't be a perfect job with normal employees in the entire world. May Berry is still on the other side of the fence, but i know that the grass isn't always greener over there it is greener where you water it. Besides "we are all in the same game, just different levels, all in the same hell, just different devils." Take a deep breath, take a beat, and keep moving forward.
Sunday, September 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























No comments:
Post a Comment