
Horoscopes have been around for hundreds of years, but i never expected someone to actually believe in them as much as my friend at school. Now Don't get me wrong. In the pearl of great price it says that the stars hold a correct history of the past, present, and future but i believe that the probability of telepathic gypsies correctly reading the stars is only above zero because of chance. Forgive my rudeness, Gypsies are people too. Moving on.
I'm a full blown Cancer and i love being one. Not that i am finding myself in the generic, unspecific descriptions but in the so called facts in the horoscopes. The divide the twelve into elements, but they also have sign rulers and zodiac qualities... Let me put it this way. When i was born the moon was prominent in the sky (ruler) and in the time that the moon is prominent the seasons are "cardinal" or turning.
I've said many times that i'm so much like water. Deep in some parts, clear in others, but always changing. And i've always been a night owl, i've always been fond of the night. It's so peaceful: solitary. It seems ironic that my Zodiac is ruled by the night and has it's power from the water. That i believe. i like believing that there is a course that i was meant to live out. That something inside me was predetermined. That way i can look back and say "Yes, you're right. I'm not a screw up i'm just a fish who was judged on his ability to climb a tree."
In other news. Food stamps are applied for so i can eat. I have bronchitis and i can't help but think of my dad going around the house singing "Otis cyotis." Don't ask. My dad pretends to be normal but he's just crazy like the rest of us. That's why i love him. Oh my family... let us not get onto that amazing topic or else i may have another "I love my family" post and we can't relive that for my prides sake.
I don't know how i would be holding up without Jed. He is so spectacular. I rely on him for everything because he is so dependable especially when i'm in the dumps because i'm sick. I'm excited to give him his Christmas present this year. I hope he'll like it. It's not what he is expecting thats for sure because he thinks it cost me money. Ha. Yeah i have that up my sleeve.
I was asked the other day if i could ask God for one favor what would i ask him. The answer was simple. Trillions of dollars. NOT just for myself. I would retire and go to Africa to build schools. I would pay off my parents debt. I'd collect hobos and give them the opportunity to serve for a room and food. It got me dreaming. Dreaming with a broken heart. What is the fun in being completely happy anyway? Then you don't know the good when you see it. I'm not unhappy all the time i think it just comes out that way. Maybe, i don't know i don't really read my posts as someone other than myself.
i need to go to bed now. I just needed to let my heart flow onto a page real quick. I hope some of it is ... understandable.























No comments:
Post a Comment