The old world isn't working anymore.
I fear that my eating habits are effecting me more than i ever could have imagined. I've reached out to friends and family to help with this but i can't feel any relief yet. I feel incomplete. I feel like I should understand my body better and that i am missing a big piece that most people are born with. The confusion comes from the fact that all i crave is sugar. Sugar after i eat or before. Sugar before i go to bed and when i wake up. It craves this because i am not eating correctly. Recently i have considered going on a half vegan diet just to detox my body from the things I've put into it thinking the poison was an antidote. I say half because eggs and chicken will probably never leave my diet.
I need to go green.
Drink more water.
Don't eat white bread.
No refined sugar either.
Eat six small meals a day.
No MSG.
It is very overwhelming and eventually i think i can do it. Eventually i want to be self reliant with a garden i have power over. My dog back so i can exercise the way i'd like. My friend told me that when you don't drink enough water you can't feel hungry. I've been chugging but i still don't have an appetite but a need for something i cant put my finger on.
Thursday, March 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment