For a moment she actually considered the conversation that would bring. Could she deal with the aftermath? Surprises were stressful!
Wendy Knight, Author: www.wendyknightauthor.blogspot.com
Kelly Martin, Author: www.kellymartinbooks.blogspot.com
Alison Woods (Peering Into. . .): http://alisonmillerwoods.wordpress.com/
Jessica Winn, The Distracted Writer:http://thedistractedwriter.com/
R.K. Grow: http://www.rkgtheauthor.com/
Stephanie Worlton's Kreating Krazy blog: http://stephanieworlton.blogspot.com/
Leah Sanders, inklings: http://inklings-leahsanders.blogspot.com/
Laura D. Bastian http://www.lauradbastian.com/
Jaclyn Weist http://jaclynweist.blogspot.com
Amryn Scott http://wildscottkids.wordpress.com/
K.R. Wilburn http://www.krwilburn.com/my-blog.html
Lindzee Armstrong/Lydia Winters http://lindzeearmstrong.blogspot.com
Kat!e Larson http://katesnovelidea.blogspot.com
Miranda D. Nelson http://www.mirandadnelson.blogspot.com/
Angela Schroeder http://angelaschroederauthor.blogspot.com/
Ginny Romney http://romneyrants.blogspot.com/
Canda Mortensen http://candamortensen.blogspot.com
Jenna Eatough http://blog.mistglenmoon.net/
























Uh oh, sounds like trouble. I feel her pain. Great story!
ReplyDelete:) Exactly! Hate surprises.
ReplyDeleteSurprises aren't fun. I think the bill was worse than the necklace.
ReplyDeleteOh man, that kind of budget stress is the worst! Ugh. Well done with the feels. Yikes :)
ReplyDeleteI love this. Great job! Whenever I see the car commercials at Christmas, I ask my husband what he would do if I showed up with a new car for his gift. So crazy.
ReplyDelete