Craving a relapse was never talked about. Where you didn't want the drug but the struggle. No one liked rock bottom. But when you were there it was a stage of growth and, even if it was just for one night, I find myself wishing this wasn't my life. That i could live the way my nature screamed was right instead of doing that which i knew to be the correct way of living. I spend my time planning my parallel life hoping that one day sobriety pays off.
Wendy Knight, Author: www.wendyknightauthor.blogspot.com
Kelly Martin, Author: www.kellymartinbooks.blogspot.com
Alison Woods (Peering Into. . .): http://alisonmillerwoods.wordpress.com/
Jessica Winn, The Distracted Writer:http://thedistractedwriter.com/
R.K. Grow: http://www.rkgtheauthor.com/
Stephanie Worlton's Kreating Krazy blog: http://stephanieworlton.blogspot.com/
Leah Sanders, inklings: http://inklings-leahsanders.blogspot.com/
Laura D. Bastian http://www.lauradbastian.com/
Jaclyn Weist http://jaclynweist.blogspot.com
Amryn Scott http://wildscottkids.wordpress.com/
K.R. Wilburn http://www.krwilburn.com/my-blog.html
Lindzee Armstrong/Lydia Winters http://lindzeearmstrong.blogspot.com
Kat!e Larson http://katesnovelidea.blogspot.com
Miranda D. Nelson http://www.mirandadnelson.blogspot.com/
Angela Schroeder http://angelaschroederauthor.blogspot.com/
Ginny Romney http://romneyrants.blogspot.com/
Canda Mortensen http://candamortensen.blogspot.com
Jenna Eatough http://blog.mistglenmoon.net/























I love your take on the prompt. You can understand his struggle.
ReplyDelete