Saturday, January 16, 2010

Catch-up


I know that i haven't written in a long time when i crave music and even a seventeen hour choir practise cannot sustain my disheveled soul. So i start from the where i left off which seems a very long tale indeed.
Life is hard, but how you deal with your life is what defines you. My challenge, like millions before me, is how i view myself. I know that I'm a talented person, know i am a valuable friend. The hard part is feeling it all the time. Satan, now-a-days knows that this tool among many others is one of the most valuable and useful tools he has in his bag- ashamedly i admit that often i fall into it. I get so alone sometimes, i like and dislike it all at once and find myself slowly getting use to it. i keep telling myself that one day I'm going to not feel so alone because i will be hooked and not have to worry about my place... bless him. i hope he is making good choices. i hope he is happy.
Honor choir was a complete and utter blast. I loved the music, when you go around with profound thoughts like "as small as the world and as large as alone" stuck in your head it almost gives you a bounce to your step for you feel like a great thinker when really you are just repeating.
Tomorrow i give a talk in church... I'm doing it on the fly because if i plan something it will come out wrong.
Well... that's all i can fit in for tonight. Once again life wont stop so that i may express myself to my liking.
*~~~*

No comments:

Post a Comment